Awards & Recognition
We’re proud of our work, our staff and our clients.
Our primary goal is to do great work but it’s also nice to be recognized by industry peers, business organizations and the industries where we specialize, such as financial services, telecommunications and digital media. Equally important, our wins reflect well on our clients.
We are also proud of Prosek Communications and its unique culture. The agency has been named a “Best Agency to Work For” and a “Top 10 Great Entrepreneurial Place to Work.”
CEO Jennifer Prosek has won or been a finalist for a number of awards, including “Agency Executive of the Year” and “Best Entrepreneur.”
Recent Awards & Recognition
- Design and Creative Services group wins three American Graphic Design Award from Graphic Design USA for web and print work
- Firm produced Leap Year wins Best Branded Entertainment Series at Banff World Media Festival
- NATPE awarded Prosek-produced Leap Year with a Digital Luminary award for branded entertainment
- Jennifer Prosek chosen as Best Entrepreneur by the Stevie Awards
- O'Dwyer's names agency one of the top five firms in the U.S. specializing in financial communications and investor relations
- Firm recognized as a Top 10 Great Entrepreneurial Place to Work by the New York Enterprise Report
- Platinum Award for “Crisis Communications Campaign of the Year” from PR News
- Selected as a “Best Agency to Work for in PR” by PR News
- Designated an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company by Inc. Magazine the last four years
- Jennifer Prosek named to the National Honor Roll of American Entrepreneurs by the Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization, the premier university entrepreneurship network