Who is Prosek?
We are entrepreneurial. Prosek is one of the largest independent communications and marketing firms in the U.S., with offices and strategic partners across the country and worldwide. We are specialized. Prosek provides unparalleled expertise with financial and professional services companies. We are people-centric. Our teams work together in a collegial atmosphere that breeds professional respect and friendship. We are award-winning. Join an "Army of Entrepreneurs" that was recently named 2021 Corporate/Financial Agency of the Year by PRovoke Media.
We're currently seeking a Senior Account Executive, Media Planner to join our fast-growing paid media and integrated marketing team at Prosek. We are looking for a motivated and driven advertising strategist who is interested in bringing best-in-class digital and paid strategy and creative to life for our financial and professional services clients.
Sound interesting? We'd love to hear from you.
What you'll be doing:
- Work as a member of integrated client teams to drive advertising programs for our clients: paid social, paid search, programmatic, direct buys
- Develop and launch campaigns, including platform and audience targeting, based on client marketing objectives
- Work with media vendors, requesting proposals, issuing IOs, trafficking media buys and reconciling spend
- Serve as the day-to-day internal contact across deliverables, ensuring work is delivered in line with timelines and budgets
- Maintain paid media program calendars to ensure timely delivery of all campaign components
- Write, edit and review first drafts of client communications
- Create analytics and reporting to help inform clients and to optimize results
- Derive insights from digital analytics to inform campaign optimizations
- Proactively flag opportunities and risks for clients in a timely matter
- Stay on top of emerging trends and share them in a variety of ways inside and outside the firm
- Demonstrate expertise in your client's business and industry and know your client's competitors
- Produce client-ready written communications and have strong verbal communication
What do you bring to the table?
- Digital Acumen
- Deep understanding of the social media & paid media ecosystem and related best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency in copywriting and digital content creation
- Familiarity with paid media tools like LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, DV360 / Stackadapt or similar
- Experience and/or strong interest in a wide range of digital and paid specialty areas, including measurement and analytics, organic and paid social media, PPC and digital display advertising, email marketing, digital reputation management, and influencer partnerships
- Outstanding ability to research and synthesize information to create clear and polished memos and reports
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients and cross-discipline internal teams
- Assist in the development of presentation content and agendas
- Leverage internal meeting opportunities to prepare and present information about a client's business, communications initiatives and program results to internal audiences
- Clearly and articulately express yourself in team meetings and be comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Exceptional communication skills and experience providing client counsel as needed
- Other Skills
- Obsessively curious: you are the sort of person that gets excited by problem solving and are willing to dig deep into the details to surface the right solution
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple workstreams across disciplines
- Embrace a team-first mentality and thrive in an environment that prioritizes outcomes over process
- Possess excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks, projects and clients
- Exhibit resourcefulness in knowing when to ask questions and where to look for answers
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to manage independent relationships and communicate effectively by phone, email and in-person
What makes you qualified:
- 3 - 5 years of relevant paid media, planning or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or a data related field
- Experience at a traditional advertising, communications, or marketing agency is a plus or equivalent in-house experience
- Experience working for professional services brands such as financial services, insurance, consulting, technology or law are preferred
What are the perks?
- 401(k) employer match: There is no time like the present to prepare for your future!
- Premium healthcare plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage: Your health comes first.
- Hybrid work model: 2 days in the office, 3 days from home - Pick your own schedule.
- 2 weeks of remote work per year: You do you!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) package including birthday PTO and 6 "It's Ok" days: Enjoy life's moments.
- Custom career opportunities: Choose your own adventure!
Our Core Values:
- Chemistry, Collaboration and Belonging: Our collegial culture inspires people with different perspectives and backgrounds to work towards common goals as we brainstorm, plan and execute on behalf of our clients and to build our business together.
- Grit and Hustle: We work hard. We roll up our sleeves. We are not precious or pretentious. We do not take short cuts. Instead, we put in the work and do what it takes to get the job done.
- The Excitement of New Challenges: We view challenges as opportunities and embrace them. They motivate us to learn and grow so that we can be the best versions of ourselves, for our clients and each other.
- A Workplace with Humanity: We recognize the rigor and demand of our work. We also recognize that life inside and outside of Prosek can be stressful. We work very hard to run our business with a heavy dose of humanity and to make Prosek a safe place where people enjoy the work and each other.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $70,000-$90,000. An employee's salary is determined by a range of factors including but not limited to relevant experience, qualifications, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is one component of Prosek's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) matching, new business commission, paid time off, and other benefits.
Prosek Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.